Sunday 3 April 2016

Goodbyes back in Auckland

Back in Auckland Mum and John met us for dinner at North Park Bistro in the Wynyard Quarter and the food was delicious. I had the meatballs, which were still juicy and pink on the inside and Will had the gigantic burger! After a few selfies it was time for us to say an emotional fairwell. 









This trip has been the best journey I've ever taken and I'm so glad I got to share it all with such special people. I still can't quite believe Mum made it on to the plane let alone all the other crazy stuff she's done whilst here! We've had some unforgettable experiences and amazing memories were made and I'm so grateful for both Mum and John for making it this far and for helping us to have such an enjoyable time - once in a lifetime I think!



No comments:

Post a Comment